From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
Revision as of 19:05, 27 July 2006 by Ramuk
- LS Hardware and Software information: Information about the hardware versions, CPUs, etc.
- General Articles about the LinkStation
- These articles apply to all of the three different kinds of LinkStations (HD-HLAN PPC, HD-HLAN MIPS and HD-HGLAN PPC).
- Frequently Asked Questions like:
- General Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently asked questions about the LinkStationWiki Site & Projects
- LinkStationWiki Legal Disclaimers
Rescue, Backups, etc.
Kernel & Driver Software
Debian specific articles
Software Development and Deployment
Server and Media
- Articles about various media and fileserver applications for the LinkStation Such as:
- Wizd Media Server
- Samba, NFS, Netatalk
Hardware-agnostic LinkStation Articles
The following articles apply to all of the different kinds of LinkStation variants
- HD-HLAN PPC (LS1)
- HD-HLAN MIPSEL (LS2)
- HD-HGLAN PowerPC (HG)
- HomeServer-DGL PowerPC (HS)
- Kuro Box
- Linkstation Variants
LS Hardware & Hardware Configuration
- Articles pertaining to Linkstation Hardware, and Diagnostics such as:
- How to easily disassemble the LinkStation.
- How to upgrade (or replace) the existing LinkStation hard drive.
- Solve the LinkStation's problematic clock drift.
- Performance tuning the network controller (MTU change from 1500 to 1492).
- Performance tuning the LinkStation hard drive.
- Automatically boot the LinkStation when main power is applied.
- Basic LS Hardware and Software information
Firmware Updates, Hacking, "Opening"
- Articles related to "Opening" the LinkStation to being hacked by either Firmware updates or actually opening the box such as: