Difference between revisions of "CPU"
From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Latest revision as of 00:00, 13 July 2007
The Kurobox and the Kurobox HG use a MPC8241 integrated processor. This chip uses a MPC603e processor core. The standard Kurobox processor is rated at 200MHz, while the Kurobox HG processor is rated at 266MHz.
The MPC8241 is advertised as having:
- High-performance, superscalar PowerPC processor core
- Floating-point unit, integer, load/store, system register and branch processing unit
- 16K instruction cache, 16K data cache
- Lockable portion of L1 cache
- Dynamic power management
- Software-compatible with PowerPC processors