From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
Revision as of 03:35, 2 July 2006 by Ramuk
- CPU - 266Mhz Freescale MPC8241 with MPC603e Motorola PowerPC core.
- RAM - 128MB ELPIDA DS2516APTA-75 SDRAM
- Flash ROM - 4MB ST M29W320DT HG001
- USB - 2 type A (rear - /dev/lp0, front - /dev/lp1) - NEC D720101GJ
- NIC - 10/100/1000Mb Realtek RTL8110S-32 PCI ethernet controller
- IDE Controller - Silc0680acl144 OR IT8211 PCI IDE disk controller. The driver of the latter supports both the IT8212 (an IDE RAID 0/1/0+1 controller) and the IT8211. However, there is indeed only a IT8211 fitted.
- AVR - AT90S2313-4SC
- Stock Firmware - 1.x
Look Here: Information/HGOverview
- Articles/HGKernel - How to build a working kernel and modules for your HG Linkstation.
Pages in category "HG"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.