|LinkStation Live™ with BitTorrent|
Buffalo LinkStation Live is a Network Attached Storage built in DLNA Server, desined for home networking to share your documents, pictures, movie and music over a network.
You can store contents from network computers or using the one touch direct copy function, that is a means of taking pictures or movies from your digital camera, camcorder and storage device via USB port directly. Stored data can be shared on your network and a built-in DLNA media server can stream it to a PC, a MAC, a Buffalo LinkTheater an other DLNA CERTIFIED™ entertainment devices. Our Web Access feature enables you to access your data and media stored in the LinkStation via the interenet by computuers and iPhone's. With a built-in BitTorrent Client, LinkStation can download content without the requirement to keep your PC powered up.
Intelligent Power Saving functions, timer power on/off and auto power on/off with your Windows PC all help towards power saving and eco in mind.
- With Web Access you can store, share and access files from any web browser
- Use Web Access for iPhone to access the digital library on your LinkStation
- Built-In Media Server connects to DLNA compatible digital entertainment devices
- One touch transfer of media files from digital camera/camcorder with Direct Copy feature
- Seamlessly integrates with iTunes® 7 and allows you to access your music files on the LinkStation from your iTunes software
- Supports Apple Time Machine
- Built-In BitTorrent Client
- Eco Friendly Power Saving Mode (PC Interlocking Power System/Schedule Power Management System)
- Built-in print server to print documents from anywhere on your network (*1)
- Easy setup does not require drivers
- Supports UPS connectivity via USB port
- Expand storage by adding a USB 2.0 hard drive
- Includes Memeo™ AutoBackup Software for Windows or Macintosh
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet with JumboFrame support
- Access your data from any Windows or Macintosh computers
Pages in category "LS-CHL"
This category contains only the following page.