From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
|CPU||MARVELL 88F6082 Media Vault Processor|
|RAM||16MB total: 2* 8 MB|
|Flash ROM||Flash: 256K unknown manufacturer?|
|NIC||MARVELL 88E1112 Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver ("Alaska" series).|
|USB||Marvell USB EHCI Gadget controller but no physical USB-ports|
|SATA Controller||Marvell Serial ATA Adapter - Internal drive is formatted as XFS file system|
|Drive Capacity||250GB, 320GB, 500GB, 1000GB|
Wiki and Forum Articles for Linkstation Pro
The LS-LGL series is a very stripped down NAS compared to the other LinkStations.
- 1Gb/s Ethernet Port.
- No configuration through web browser.
- Can only be configured with NASNavigator application from CD.
- Uses a fixed hostname.
- Uses only workgroup "WORKGROUP".
- Has only a single share for the whole drive.
- Can be configured for a simple password protecting the share (no user administration).
- http://www.embedded.com/ - Marvell's Feroceon ARM-based CPU shifts to variable-length pipeline
- Marvell: Media Vault Processors (Orion)
- Yamasita:LS-GL Announcement translated
- Buffalo Japan:NAS “LinkStation” LS-LGL series translated
This category currently contains no pages or media.