From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
Revision as of 03:24, 2 July 2006 by Ramuk
Based on work by ramuk, frontalot, mindbender, timtimred, Justin Adie, and mox69.
Originally by frontalot. on Linkstationwiki.org
- CPU - 200Mhz Freescale MPC8241 with MPC603e Motorola PowerPC core.
- RAM - 64MB Micron MT48LC16M16A2-75 SDRAM
- Flash ROM - 4MB ST M29W320DT HG003
- USB - 2 type A (rear - /dev/lp0, front - /dev/lp1) - NEC D720101GJ
- NIC - 10/100Mb ADMtek AN983B PCI ethernet controller
- IDE Controller - [Image SiI 0680acl144]
- AVR - AT90S2313-4SC NAS004
- Stock Firmware - 1.x
More Hardware Information
Look Here: Information/PPCOverview
- Articles/PPCCGIExploit - How to gain root access by exploiting a CGI vulnerability. This is the original method for hacking the PPC LinkStation.
- Articles/PPCLinkStationToKuroBox - How turn your LinkStation into a Kuro Box.
- Articles/PPCSerialHeader - How to add a serial header for console output and root access.
- Articles/AddAnEncryptedFilespaceWithEncFS - How to add an encrypted filespace to your PPC Linkstation that you can share with Samba using EncFS.
- Articles/USBPalmOSDeviceAsLCD - How to use a USB cabled PalmOS device as an external (20x4) character LCD Display for your Linkstation.
- Projects/PPCBittorrent - Precompiled BitTorrent binaries for the PPC Linkstation.
- Projects/PPCDropbear - Dropbear for the PPC LinkStation.
- Projects/PPCMldonkey - Precompiled MLDonkey binaries for the PPC LinkStation.
- Projects/PPCMtdaapd - Precompiled mt-daapd binaries for the PPC LinkStation.
- Projects/PPCOpenSSH - Precompiled OpenSSH for those wanting a more full-featured SSH package.
- Projects/PPCOpenVPN - Precompiled OpenVPN & LZO binaries and includes for the PPC LinkStation.
- Projects/PPCScreen - Screen for the PPC LinkStation. Useful for unattended downloading.
- Projects/PPCSlimServerModules - CPAN modules required for SlimServer on the PPC LinkStation.
- Projects/PPCSmartmontools - S.M.A.R.T. hard drive monitoring tools for the PPC LinkStation.
Pages in category "LS1"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.