Based on work by Mindbender, Mike Smith, AndreGauthier, Scotty, frontalot, marge, Nick, and Tyr.
Originally by frontalot. on Linkstationwiki.org
HDHLAN MIPSel (LS2)
- IDT 79RC32434-400BC *8201CP 'PHYceiver' - Physical Ethernet tranceiver, connected to the ICP's Ethernet channel
- RAM - 64MB Micron MT 46V32MI6-SBC SDRAM
- Flash ROM - 4MB Macronix MX29LV320T.
- IT8211 PCI IDE disk controller. The stock kernel driver reports an IT8212 (an IDE RAID 0/1/0+1 controller). However, there is indeed only a IT8211 on the board.
- USB - 2 type A connectors
Look Here: Information/MIPSelOverview
This page lists articles about getting various bits of software working on the MIPSel Linkstation2. Although geared primarily towards the MIPSel variant with some modification most of these things could be accomplished on a PPC linkstation.
Almost everything here will also require you to have installed the Precompiled C development environment, running on the LS as well.
Pages in category "LS2"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.