HDHLAN MIPSel (LS2)
The following hardware can be found on the main board:
- CPU - IDT 79RC32434-400BC with 32-bit @ 400MHz MIPSel CPU core
- RAM - 64MB Micron MT 46V32MI6-SBC SDRAM
- Flash ROM - 4MB Macronix MX29LV320T.
- USB - 2 type A connectors (rear - /dev/usb/lp0, front - /dev/usb/lp1) - NEC D720101GJ.
- NIC - 10/100Mb Ethernet channel REALTEK 8201CP 'PHYceiver'
- IDE Controller IT8211 PCI Ethernet Controller
- AVR - AT????????
- Stock Firmware - 2.x
Look Here: Information/MIPSelOverview
About the only viable starting point with the LS2 is to install OpenLink by following the instructions on The LinkStation firmware flasher. Almost everything here will also require you to have installed the Precompiled C development environment, running on the LS as well.
Pages in category "LS2"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.