Main Page - Wiki Structure
- Consider donating to this Wiki! - Site Support
Please think about a donation - The 2010 NAS Central Donation Drive
- Feel free to add some useful stuff!
There are some articles out there that are currently empty and which maybe of main interest! Look inside: Category:Stubs
- Become a betatester!
If you feel comfortable with linux and you want to test the latest stuff join the team ... Sign Up Here.
<DPL> category=Projects </DPL>
Main Page - Design
We need to plan a bit, especially about how we should organize the information on this new wiki. The pages that we are creating now, copy/pasted off the old one, follow the highly disorganized and confusing way the old one was made. That is something I wanted to address in the bery beginning, so we might have a plan ready to go when everything is finally imported. --Shrike 19:43, 14 June 2006 (EDT)Goat 13:44, 16 June 2006 (CDT)
- Looks good to me, if it also works for the logo. --Shrike 16:38, 16 June 2006 (EDT)
- To me also. i already switched to the new pic. thx Goat :) --mindbender 23:47, 16 June 2006 (CET)
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Articles by Shrike
- Debian Articles
- FAQ original FAQ done, additional FAQ still needs doing
- Projects Completed???
- Sandbox try out some designs...
- Linkstation Information
Completed Wiki porting tasks
- Compare linkstationwiki.org articles to make sure the original authors are given credit.
- Example at http://www.linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Articles
- everything appears to be done by (Flavoie Timtim, Bauldrick, and Ramuk) and credited somehow, if you find an error please fix it. Ramuk 16:57, 30 June 2006 (EDT)
- Add at the top
''<font color=red><small> This article originally Based on work by Frontalot at Linkstationwiki.org </small></font>''
- ALL DONE