- 1 What's a Development Box?
- 2 Needs for additional boxes?
- 3 List of Development Boxes
- 3.1 LS2 bought from ebay
- 3.2 LSPro bought from doc007
- 3.3 LSPro bought for georg
- 3.4 LS2 donated by Kaiten
- 3.5 LS2 bought from Pitty-t from nslu2-info.de
- 3.6 LS1 donated by 808
- 3.7 HG donated by cloud
- 3.8 HG bought for jonli447 at ebay
What's a Development Box?
We are currently buying some development boxes. These boxes are bought so some guys can work on them without having to look how to keep the services running why they initially bought the box. All boxes are owned by the community...this means that if georg/jonli447/linuxnotincluded think they absolutely have no time in the near future the boxes can be passed to another developer.
All this is based on confidence.
Needs for additional boxes?
- timtimred - lspro for openembedded work
- germany - andre - HG/HS for testing the PPC kernel also on these systems
- NAiL - foonas/openembedded work - requires PPC box
List of Development Boxes
Here we list all Development Boxes and the history of each one.
LS2 bought from ebay
This box was a hardware-brick. It did not boot anymore because the microcontroller was severely damaged.
- Dusseldorf, Germany - bought from ebay
- Tampa, Florida, USA - tampakuro for repair and JTAG and Serial console installation. tampakuro completely revived it.
- UK - linuxnotincluded for porting UBoot to the LS2
LSPro bought from doc007
doc007 got it from ebay. but it was a real brick in the end.
- unknown - doc007
- Tampa, Florida, USA - tampakuro to use the components as spare parts for maybe fixing other LSPro boxes.
LSPro bought for georg
- Germany - georg for analysing the acp-commands, general testing
LS2 donated by Kaiten
Fully functional but dusty LS2 donated by Kaiten, our webinterface master ;)
- In transit to Tampa, Florida, USA
- Tampa, Florida, USA - tampakuro - for installation of JTAG and serial console
- Chicago, Illinois, USA - jonli447 - For development work on a 2.6 kernel
LS2 bought from Pitty-t from nslu2-info.de
Hopefully only a flash-rom error and reviveable via JTAG.
- Germany - Pitty-t
- Austria - mindbender
serial + JTAG headers soldered
serial console working
bootloader seems to be still working
pitty-t`s LS2 story.....
- US - kuroguy
revived box via jtag
- WHO HAS IT?
LS1 donated by 808
808 donated his LS1 to the community.
- UK - 808
- Tampa, Florida, USA being fixed before shipping to London, UK
- UK - timtimred for testing Open Embedded images
HG donated by cloud
cloud donated his bricked HG-case to the community
- UK - cloud
- Vienna, Austria - mindbender
- soldering the JTAG and serial headers - DONE!
- checking via serial if bootloader is ok - it was! replaced with latest UBoot!
- reviving box via flashing UBoot to the HG, then checking if it is a HG with a faulty flash - did only work via JTAG..fully revived!
- Germany - andre for testing kernels for UBoot boxes
HG bought for jonli447 at ebay
So he can finally do what he wanted when buying the LS pro.
- US - tom5126
- US - jonli