Difference between revisions of "Disassemble the LS Pro v2 / LS Live v2"
(→How to get out the HDD)
Revision as of 01:38, 7 September 2007
Why should i disassemble my LS Live?
- If you want to upgrade the HDD inside
- If your box is unbootable and you want to connect it to a desktop for data recovery
- If you want to solder headers for serial to the board
- If you want to solder the JTAG headers for reviving
- because you can!
How to get out the HDD
All steps below in a full video:
10 Steps to get the HDD out of the Case
Video - Opening Front of new LS Live
4. Remove the side
Video - Opening Side of new LS Live
5. Remove the 2 screws. Notice the Board Code and that it was made in China.
6. Remove the daughterboard
Video - Removing the daughterboard
7. Remove the four screws. Notice the holes for JTAG and serial.
8. Remove the mainboard
Video - Removing the mainboard
9. Remove the 2 screws that are holding the hdd in place.
10. Get out the hdd!