FreeLink for the MIPSel (LS2) LinkStation
From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
Revision as of 02:30, 14 August 2006 by Ramuk
- This has been packaged up as a image.dat suitable for flashing.
- From the Forums: Freelink for the mips - Testers required
- Refer to The LinkStation firmware flasher article for Firmware Updater HowTos.
- Info about this: Freelink download
- image.dat password = 1NIf_2yUOlRDpYZUVNqboRpMBoZwT4PzoUvOPUp6l (As required by the firmware updater)
- It has a static IP assigned to 192.168.11.150
- root password = "freelink"
- ssh enabled (no telnet as default)
- avr_evtd ver 1.61 - Fully functioning including s/w shutdown/restart, emergency telnet on port 1234 (just two clicks of the reset button).
- Note: The operation of the reset button for the avr_evtd daemon has changed. This now, with proper setup,
- allows the user to enter EM-Mode. Please refer to
AVR watch-dog daemon for Linkstation for more information.
gcc libc-dev libc6-dev make nano avr_evtd ssh
Good luck all! -User:SpannerInTheWorks