From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
Revision as of 17:58, 24 June 2005 by Bg
You should realy check out the Recentchanges.
- Some small changes.
- Sorry for the downtime today. Had a kind of fatal server failure. Mainboard and one harddisk broken. Running on replacement mainboard, but only one disk.
- Expect more downtime soonish.
- From Buffalo Technical Support, answering the question "Does the TeraStation support NFS?"
- Thank you for contacting Buffalo Technical Support. The TeraStation does not support NFS and there are no plans to update it to do so.
Deborah Buffalo Technical Support Team www.buffalotech.com
- I should have made a backup copy. Buffalo has reverted the official TeraStation description. While the UK version is back to windows only, the US version still lists support for Linux/Mac. Better read it twice, the UK version still lists NFS but no client os support other then windows, WTF?
- Buffalo has updated the official TeraStation description. Noteworth changes:
- NFS support
- Client OS Support: Windows, Apple, Linux Operating Systems. Used to be Windows only.
- till 2005-05-05
- lot of small changes, see Recentchanges
- The CSS looks useable.
- Still bugs with IE (for Mac, but probably all). But who cares.
- The preference panel is unusable, sorry.
- added an instruction how to access the serial console.