From NAS-Central Buffalo - The Linkstation Wiki
Revision as of 18:52, 4 August 2007 by Dougal
- Owns 2 x LS2
- Has just put OpenLink on one to see what it does.
- Will soon convert the other, and then set a scheduled LS2A -> LS2B backup.
- Quite happy about the situation.
- both boxes running FreeLink:
- #relocated bind-mounted /home, /usr and /var directory trees (14% disk usage on hda1)
- box A running apache2(w/ssl) + mysql5 + php5
- box B running bind9 + exim4 + dovecot
- scheduled rsync backups between the two (of www and Maildir folders)