Acceptance of Disclaimer
You must accept all terms and conditions and must fully understand all disclaimers before you may download or use the software and/or documentation within the developer section of nas-central.org community downloads.
All software and documentation within the developer section of the nas-central.org community downloads are provided freely. Download and/or use of such software and documentation implies that you agree, accept, and fully understand all terms, conditions, disclaimers.
- You may not distribute to any usernames or passwords given to you for access to the developer section of nas-central.org community downloads without expressed permission from an administrator or moderator from the nas-central.org community team. Any Beta Testers Group member caught distributing usernames and/or passwords will have their beta testing privileges revoked. Distribution includes, but is not limited to:
- Sharing any usernames and/or passwords with persons not belonging to the Beta Testers Group.
- Posting usernames and/or passwords within the forums.
- Posting usernames and/or passwords within personal websites, blogs, emails, etc.
- You may not ask for technical support in the form of private messages, emails, or forum postings unless:
- You have searched the forums and nas-central.org BugTracker for similar issues and did not find an answer, and
- You have attempted to fix the problem yourself, and
- You have mentioned the issue in the nas-central.org BugTracker.
- You are free to post comments in the forums about any software or documentation within the developer section of nas-central.org community downloads. Comments may not allowed include:
- Technical support questions unless you have satisfied the requirements for technical support in above terms.
- Repeated support questions.
- You may not move or copy any software within the developer section of nas-central.org community downloads, in part or whole, to any other location of nas-central.org without permission from an administrator or moderator.
- You are prohibited from posting links to mirrored content from the developer section of nas-central.org in the nas-central.org forums and/or wiki.
- You may not violate the nas-central.org forum rules.
- You may not insist, harass, threaten, or bribe any member to fix any equipment, yours or third-party, or software issues relating to the developer section of nas-central.org community downloads.
Support and Indemnification:
You agree and understand that use of any software or documentation within the developer section may cause your Buffalo Linkstation or Kurobox to become inoperable. Should your Buffalo Linkstation or Kurobox become inoperable, the nas-central.org Community Team may attempt to fix your equipment, either physically or via Internet support, but are not required to bring any equipment back to its prior operable condition. If the nas-central.org Community Team decides to terminate attempts to fix your equipment, you agree not to commence any legal litigation against nas-central.org, any nas-central.org community member, administrator, moderator, or beta tester in any jurisdiction.
All software within the developer section of nas-central.org community downloads is subject to further terms of the GNU General Public License.